Release-M16 Glossy Texture

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
You just used a tool .... anyways gj I guess
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
You just used a tool .... anyways gj I guess
I used photoshop xDD
Im still learning cuz im a noob :P
Quote Originally Posted by XHxCninjaX View Post
I used photoshop xDD
Im still learning cuz im a noob :P
You should try to make the m16 textures more visible ...
Its a bit dark >< a lighter, more silvery chromey colour would have been cool. First mod?
Quote Originally Posted by ripper639 View Post
Its a bit dark >< a lighter, more silvery chromey colour would have been cool. First mod?
Yeah,sorry,I need to practice a little more. :/
Not the sexy gloss I was looking for
Looks like water impact gloss
Okay done
FILTER GALLERY FTW!!
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
FILTER GALLERY FTW!!
Haha,yeah i know.
xD Im gonna make more mods and learn some more things,so i guess I could say this is my first mod+laziest ive ever made.
/approved .
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us