Doc Collab

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Doc Collab
collab with drsynysterr

his part:


i r finish:


;D smudge for teh winrars.
Typical collab with shift.
I love smudging.
9/10
Shift? From DarkDemon? It's Transparent, yo.
naw, im not who yur thinking of
Holy fuck..+dd.Shift is here too...??? Dude..I love your work!
I've read a bunch of your tutorials..they're great man.
Reeespect.

Awesome smudge here btw..I need to master some beast settings like this.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Holy fuck..+dd.Shift is here too...??? Dude..I love your work!
I've read a bunch of your tutorials..they're great man.
Reeespect.

Awesome smudge here btw..I need to master some beast settings like this.
nice to meet a fan o.o lol
hahaha
doc is gonna be like kamizazi
in other words
oh god .
I should've known when I pm'ed you the psd.

Good work though, I love it.
GFX Team material =D
shift is better than all teh team members
i am still wondering if there will ever be a collab that looks mildly recognisable after shifts done with it
I recognise the renders
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
I recognise the renders
Not renders. They're just layer masks.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?