XTRAP Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
XTRAP Bypass
Before hacking in WolfTeam becomes a reality we must first develop an XTRAP BYPASS.

Now....

Editing or modifying the XTRAP dll is hopeless unless the executable is first modded to remove the updater and all dependencies. I don't know how much XTRAP is intergraded in the server executable so removing it completely would be a problem.

Injecting a DLL would be easier, I think I can route most of the functions and even the updater through it.
Ok. We need 2 focus on the update section.
So im thibking about server emulation

BTW:

SuperSeb and me Made some EXE crack so you can hax it
We'll release it later


uhmm... XTRAP.XT is actually a .exe so u just need to rename it
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
wat do you mean O_o
Well you can't search for values in the .bin file
we cracked it and made its exe, then u can search for values
HURRYZ UP AND RELEASE IT THEN. BEFORE THE FUCKING PRE-OBT ENDS!
then we can play warrock jp if u make the bypass
ya injectein dll would work
sean [the dave of rakion hacking]
thats what he always releases
and they work for a while if there public
without bypasses there good
x trap aint really that gooood so it would be easy to make a bypassfor it
I'm buzy interrupting the Update procces
but its failing all the time -.-




So lets rofl
yea i did find a way of cracking it , and it does work and i can scan
aand my UCE is undetected by sextrap


ALSO would it be public or vip
HAND IT OUT TO US TRUSTED MEMBERS THEN!!!!
I"M SICK AND TIRED OFF LAGGING WHEN I HAVE A GOOD HS ON SOMEONE AND DYING! I NEED TO HACK~!
The.. Hack.. We.. Need.. .. .. Must.. Get.. Hacks.. For.. Game.. .. .. Time.. To.. Short..

Dude, hacks for this game would be pawndizzle
Quote Originally Posted by Chl0rid3 View Post
The.. Hack.. We.. Need.. .. .. Must.. Get.. Hacks.. For.. Game.. .. .. Time.. To.. Short..

Dude, hacks for this game would be pawndizzle
we need like
f'in 2 minute lag hack
we'll roflmaopawnz0rthem
you guy's suck at this game, dont you..?


I guess this is a game where you require lagg, not skill ^^
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?