Found the creator of PerX!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Found the creator of PerX!
The creator of the original PerX is x1nimzeng of *rival site*.

I checked his post details and they all match up, I even found a Release Candidate version too!

x1nimzeng@live.co.uk < Spam his email with thanks, love notes, buddy requests, whatever!!!
Already spamed him>>>xD
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Already spamed him>>>xD
-.- How many times did you ask him out... XD
lol these are old news and yes, perx is an awesome injector
but i prefer faithinject, cause it does not have so many false positives
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
/csb .
???

Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
lol these are old news and yes, perx is an awesome injector
but i prefer faithinject, cause it does not have so many false positives
The name is obvious, the site I found him on and his email aren't.

Faith is awesome.
This doesn't belong in the Combat Arms section.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
This doesn't belong in the Combat Arms section.
I am allowed to post it here, and CA is one of the most active parts of the forum...
Yeah this wasn't that obvious considering his name is on the injector...
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Yeah this wasn't that obvious considering his name is on the injector...
His email wasn't. The site he was on wasn't. (I'll PM it to anyone who asks). And everyone credits him as ??? or Unknown so this will teach those idiots.
Quote Originally Posted by Samueldo View Post
His email wasn't. The site he was on wasn't. (I'll PM it to anyone who asks). And everyone credits him as ??? or Unknown so this will teach those idiots.
Meh...

pm me the site
This is a Bad idea u will only make him hate all MPGH people and will make an Injector that hates out site T_T
old is old .
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?