School shitSo.. Yeah.. I have to make a Visual Basics project for school. I've got no fucking idea what to do myself. Anyone?
Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook So.. Yeah.. I have to make a Visual Basics project for school. I've got no fucking idea what to do myself. Anyone? Any uh... requirements? Difficulty level?...anything to go on? haha
Originally Posted by Spookerzz Make a program like photoshop And then when you're 7000 years old and you finally finish, you might get an A!
Originally Posted by Spookerzz Make a program like photoshop I recently redid all Adobe AND Autodesk products in PHP! Selling them for 5$ each license. Didn't take me that long. Ontopic: What kind of program? I mean, your request does not make us able to help you So just tell us what you have to do. Exactly.
Originally Posted by Jason And then when you're 7000 years old and you finally finish, you might get an A! Originally Posted by Blubb1337 I recently redid all Adobe AND Autodesk products in PHP! Selling them for 5$ each license. Didn't take me that long. Ontopic: What kind of program? I mean, your request does not make us able to help you So just tell us what you have to do. Exactly. Consider yourself pwned Jdeezy
Originally Posted by Spookerzz Consider yourself pwned Jdeezy But for some strange reason....I don't.
It doesn't mean what kind of program, diffucilty doesn't matter for shit either. Even a calculator would be good enough.
Just make an iPhone-like program. Go steal an image from google of a blank iphone, add some cool looking iPhone app-pictures. Set the transparency key to something ideas to add: Media Player Calculator SMS (I think there's a tut on this in NextGen's sticky) I dunno those are some ideas.
Not sure, but sms is super easy. You could always "Update" the pacman game here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...se-pacman.html