School shit

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
School shit
So.. Yeah.. I have to make a Visual Basics project for school.
I've got no fucking idea what to do myself.

Anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
So.. Yeah.. I have to make a Visual Basics project for school.
I've got no fucking idea what to do myself.

Anyone?
Any uh... requirements? Difficulty level?...anything to go on? haha
Make..
A...
Virus
make an hack to get into your scholl lan system and change your grades.
Make a program like photoshop
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Make a program like photoshop
And then when you're 7000 years old and you finally finish, you might get an A!
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Make a program like photoshop
I recently redid all Adobe AND Autodesk products in PHP!

Selling them for 5$ each license.

Didn't take me that long.

Ontopic:

What kind of program? I mean, your request does not make us able to help you

So just tell us what you have to do. Exactly.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
And then when you're 7000 years old and you finally finish, you might get an A!
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I recently redid all Adobe AND Autodesk products in PHP!

Selling them for 5$ each license.

Didn't take me that long.

Ontopic:

What kind of program? I mean, your request does not make us able to help you

So just tell us what you have to do. Exactly.
Consider yourself pwned Jdeezy
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post




Consider yourself pwned Jdeezy
But for some strange reason....I don't.
Quoted for troof
It doesn't mean what kind of program, diffucilty doesn't matter for shit either.
Even a calculator would be good enough.
Just make an iPhone-like program.

Go steal an image from google of a blank iphone, add some cool looking iPhone app-pictures. Set the transparency key to something
ideas to add:

Media Player
Calculator
SMS (I think there's a tut on this in NextGen's sticky)

I dunno those are some ideas.
Agree with Deezy.

Very easy to do.
Could be nice, but does anyone have any ideas for apps?
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?