Got a Question Plz Reply.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Got a Question Plz Reply.
Does hiding a hack and making it a rootkit thing work anymore?
NO...

Have a nice day.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
NO...

Have a nice day.
y not?
1st-learn english
2nd- the anser is no...
3rd- have a nice day
Quote Originally Posted by nub_g0t_high View Post
y not?
Because Dave pimp-slapped dat hoe
All right thx a lot fuckheads. u ******s just basically told be no, and left out the whys? fuck this shit. Im done with Mpgh and all these ******s. Have fun haxing a shitty ass game. I can bitch for three days about warrock and u fuckers if i wanted to. U need to get off ur fatass and get a life. U can tell me that im a nooblet, cause i am. But guess whos the dicksface that can't get a life, and have to jack off to Dave? its u fuckers at mpgh. bann me bitchez, i dont give a fuck. I'm done with all theses gay shit at mpgh. Ill be fucking ur mum, while u get ur dicks chopped off by pb.

P.S. u 12 year olds need to get ur asses raped. That'll get ur head straight. And dont bother to reply with all the comment saying im a bitch. ill be long gone so u fuckers can get the fuck off of my dick.
Quote Originally Posted by nub_g0t_high View Post
All right thx a lot fuckheads. u ******s just basically told be no, and left out the whys? fuck this shit. Im done with Mpgh and all these ******s. Have fun haxing a shitty ass game. I can bitch for three days about warrock and u fuckers if i wanted to. U need to get off ur fatass and get a life. U can tell me that im a nooblet, cause i am. But guess whos the dicksface that can't get a life, and have to jack off to Dave? its u fuckers at mpgh. bann me bitchez, i dont give a fuck. I'm done with all theses gay shit at mpgh. Ill be fucking ur mum, while u get ur dicks chopped off by pb.

P.S. u 12 year olds need to get ur asses raped. That'll get ur head straight. And dont bother to reply with all the comment saying im a bitch. ill be long gone so u fuckers can get the fuck off of my dick.
Translation:
All right, thanks a lot fuckheads. You ******s just basically told me no, and left out the whys? Fuck this shit. I'm done with MPGH and all these faggets. Have fun hacking a shitty ass game. I can bitch for three days about Warrock and you fuckers if I wanted to. You need to get off your fatass and get a life. You can tell me that I'm a nooblet, because I am. But guess who's the dick face that can't get a life, and have to jack off to Dave? It's you fuckers at MPGH. Ban me bitches, I don't give a fuck. I'm done with all this gay shit at MPGH. I'll be fucking your mom, while you get your dicks chopped off by PB.

P.S. You 12 year olds need to get your asses raped. That'll get your head straight. And don't bother to reply with all that comment say I'm a bitch. I'll be long gone so you fuckers can get the fuck off of my dick.



I would love to flame you, but unfortunately, someone banned me the last time I did that
the hell

il do it for u


LMAO 12 year olds??

dude

12 year olds probably have ****** dicks then you
hell
they probably get more action then u..

[i dnt wana get banned either soo il just stopp there]
Quote Originally Posted by nub_g0t_high View Post
All right thx a lot fuckheads. u ******s just basically told be no, and left out the whys? fuck this shit. Im done with Mpgh and all these ******s. Have fun haxing a shitty ass game. I can bitch for three days about warrock and u fuckers if i wanted to. U need to get off ur fatass and get a life. U can tell me that im a nooblet, cause i am. But guess whos the dicksface that can't get a life, and have to jack off to Dave? its u fuckers at mpgh. bann me bitchez, i dont give a fuck. I'm done with all theses gay shit at mpgh. Ill be fucking ur mum, while u get ur dicks chopped off by pb.

P.S. u 12 year olds need to get ur asses raped. That'll get ur head straight. And dont bother to reply with all the comment saying im a bitch. ill be long gone so u fuckers can get the fuck off of my dick.
why doesn't it work? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT? IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. what the fuck else do you need? how can you possibly get pissed off at that?

"hacking a shitty ass game".

wait a sec...YOU PLAY IT AND ATTEMPT TO HACK IT. so you admit to playing a game you hate? wowwwww you must have absolutely NO life. are you that bored all the time? jesus christ, just kill yourself

you stupid shit, you think you're all big because....wait..why? you asked us a question, admitting we're smarter than you, then we don't tell you because you're an idiot and the answer is obvious, then you make a pathetic attempt at flaming us, whilst calling yourself an idiot? good job dipshit, very effective
bam...

also
we did answer ur question
stop being soo pissy
1) Warrock is NOT a shitty ass game.
2) Hacks usually are fun. I only condone in them as I love to learn how to make quality VIP Hacks. Currently 70% to my goal.
3) Stop flaming. If you dont want to waste time on MPGH or Warrock, leave, and quit.

Thanks!
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA.
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Translation:
All right, thanks a lot fuckheads. You ******s just basically told me no, and left out the whys? Fuck this shit. I'm done with MPGH and all these faggets. Have fun hacking a shitty ass game. I can bitch for three days about Warrock and you fuckers if I wanted to. You need to get off your fatass and get a life. You can tell me that I'm a nooblet, because I am. But guess who's the dick face that can't get a life, and have to jack off to Dave? It's you fuckers at MPGH. Ban me bitches, I don't give a fuck. I'm done with all this gay shit at MPGH. I'll be fucking your mom, while you get your dicks chopped off by PB.

P.S. You 12 year olds need to get your asses raped. That'll get your head straight. And don't bother to reply with all that comment say I'm a bitch. I'll be long gone so you fuckers can get the fuck off of my dick.



I would love to flame you, but unfortunately, someone banned me the last time I did that
?Motherfucker wannabe me omfg >.<
well at least he said he wasn't going to log on anymore...

edit:

oh wait never mind

Last Activity: 1 Hour Ago 04:11 PM
What's a rootkit?
I heard of it a LONG time ago back in beta but i forget...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?