I gots a question...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I gots a question...
After I VIP what do I do to get Warrock Hacks?\
Run the authentication generator, and you can use the hacks freely.
can these hacks be detected?
depends, so check the forum often
And incase you meant where on the forums, theres a special section for VIP members which is hidden, unless of course your a VIP member
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Run the authentication generator, and you can use the hacks freely.
What authentication generator?
just look around the stickies in the vip section
Quote Originally Posted by jjtjp990 View Post
After I VIP what do I do to get Warrock Hacks?\
same problem here bud have no ideah were
u get hacks -.- see in main page
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?