can i still play battlefield badcompany 2 even if im banned by punkbuster, i got banned from punkbuster on cod 4 but some cod 4 servers dont use punkbuster is that the same on badcompany 2?
Yes someone buys or hosts Non-punkbuster servers
yes, u should be able to
yes, but on non-ranked servers.
you may mean that you have been banned by pbbans or gcc or what else complex of anti cheat system
hi guys...esp hack is detectable???
Banned=sucks. But yea, you will be able to play on nonpb servers...or buy a new game.
Just play on non-PunkBuster servers. Although you won't be able to rank on them though.
Originally Posted by rowan112
can i still play battlefield badcompany 2 even if im banned by punkbuster, i got banned from punkbuster on cod 4 but some cod 4 servers dont use punkbuster is that the same on badcompany 2?
hmm.. i just get 3 min bans from punkbuster
LOL! Me too, got 3 mins for ESP.
I luv Battlefield bad company 2 They dont ban like Mw2 fuck Iw.. luv u guys at Dice
That's quite a bad thing.
I can play for 10 minutes with or not with the esp hack, than my game freeze.
in a punkbuster free i can play all the time.
Am i banned?
I have not seen a txt you are banned
so it bans every character on your account or just the one you were hacking on? if you have two characters, charA and charB, and you get caught on charA, do pb servers still work on charB?
I wouldn't think so. They ban your whole account. Correct me if I'm wrong.