im busy with making a adress hacker,
I will release it today or tomorrow.
here is a screen of it!
tyityi.JPGattachment deleted · 110 downloads before removal
good job keep up ik hoef em niet mjaa ;p
This looks nice and i wonder if that can ever be detected because you can just change the addresses each time they get detected or will the module get detected?
Well before you release i recommend next to each slot you put a little box so u can type what hack you have just put in there so you don't get all muddled up and it will be less confusing for the choobs
Azza313,
what is that ?
you can save your adresses i know that but are there other options than only save your adresses ?
Originally Posted by ScorpionQ
its looks good !
I honestly think you should stop spamming, you've replied to every thread with simple unnecessary crap. so until you got the balls to be a MPGHian STFU!
Originally Posted by ScorpionQ
Search on google :P
Azza313,
Sorry for double post!
I got muddled up SORRY
This will be great beause cheat engine is detected keep it up
Originally Posted by azza313
I honestly think you should stop spamming, you've replied to every thread with simple unnecessary crap. so until you got the balls to be a MPGHian STFU!
Azza313,
Yeah I agree with that one
Originally Posted by azza313
Sorry for double post!
I got muddled up SORRY
u got no reason to dbl psot u can just edit ur preview post
blah............................. cool
Originally Posted by ~claw~
blah............................. cool
claw go puy parites in ur ass >=
Originally Posted by azza313
Well before you release i recommend next to each slot you put a little box so u can type what hack you have just put in there so you don't get all muddled up and it will be less confusing for the choobs