My new adress hacker

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
My new adress hacker
im busy with making a adress hacker,
I will release it today or tomorrow.
here is a screen of it!
tyityi.JPGattachment deleted · 110 downloads before removal
good job keep up ik hoef em niet mjaa ;p
This looks nice and i wonder if that can ever be detected because you can just change the addresses each time they get detected or will the module get detected?

Well before you release i recommend next to each slot you put a little box so u can type what hack you have just put in there so you don't get all muddled up and it will be less confusing for the choobs

Azza313,
what is that ?

you can save your adresses i know that but are there other options than only save your adresses ?
Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionQ View Post
its looks good !
I honestly think you should stop spamming, you've replied to every thread with simple unnecessary crap. so until you got the balls to be a MPGHian STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionQ View Post
Search on google :P
Azza313,
Sorry for double post!
I got muddled up SORRY
This will be great beause cheat engine is detected keep it up
Quote Originally Posted by azza313 View Post
I honestly think you should stop spamming, you've replied to every thread with simple unnecessary crap. so until you got the balls to be a MPGHian STFU!
Azza313,
Yeah I agree with that one
Quote Originally Posted by azza313 View Post
Sorry for double post!
I got muddled up SORRY
u got no reason to dbl psot u can just edit ur preview post
blah............................. cool
Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
blah............................. cool
claw go puy parites in ur ass >=
Quote Originally Posted by azza313 View Post
Well before you release i recommend next to each slot you put a little box so u can type what hack you have just put in there so you don't get all muddled up and it will be less confusing for the choobs
thnx for the idea! you will get credits.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?