I need Sig

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
I need Sig
I need a sug with warrock guns on it sumthin kool lookin
Then have it say!
Why Cause I'm Shixxle baby!


please please please i will do anyting for that

Animated if possible
Sorri

Hey, I would like one of you to make me a signature.
Name: "Shixxle"
Quote: "Why Cause I'm Shixxle Baby!."
Size: 330x110
Style: Dont knoW
Theme: Warrock /Anygame with guns
Colour: Black,greyish redish or green
Render: A soilder fave with blood on it if possible

It would mean alot
stop spamming asshole
Hmm.

Provide me a picture and I will fill this request.

Your signature will be epic.
Quote Originally Posted by August2007 View Post
Hmm.

Provide me a picture and I will fill this request.

Your signature will be epic.
don't make it! he called me an asshole



that means no sig for you from anyone who's any good at photoshop, good work dipshit.


oh btw i can do whatever i want, i'm a super.

oh and don't backseat mod ******
Quote Originally Posted by COCKBLAST View Post
don't make it! he called me an asshole



that means no sig for you from anyone who's any good at photoshop, good work dipshit.


oh btw i can do whatever i want, i'm a super.

oh and don't backseat mod ******
Alright, sounds like a fair enough reason not to make it for him.
once again, noobs lose


/thread
i will make ya on but i suck cuz i just gots it reading some tuts i will get better later on but for now i suck lol i will make some crappy one for get me a render lol

http://planetrenders.net/renders/
i`ll make one for ya.it should be finished soon
i made you one, hope you like it






/thread
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
i made you one, hope you like it






/thread
ace was 1st and he made u a sig.it has really nice font doesnt it?and colors match
Quote Originally Posted by thechewu View Post
ace was 1st and he made u a sig.it has really nice font doesnt it?and colors match
lllllllloooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllll


i like this guy
no that wasn't even funny
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?