Matrix10 Injector

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Matrix10 Injector
Haha i saw that someone had released an injector they made, so i thought i'd release mine, used for over 6 months now
erm, here is a screenshot, but im gona edit it cos i need to add a few more functions like that will take you to mpgh, but here is a screenshot
as you can see, where it says, .dll not found is not found where it is normally ( in a stupid textbox on the form ), it is in the title i did this so i could have the full design on the form :P



when you click the mpgh part the eyes flash from red to normal and back ( i was bored ok :P )



Well tell me if you like it, whether it needs editing, or just general comments,
Please thank me and tell me if i should release it ,

Matrix10


[EDIT:] sorry guys the flashing eyes wont work on anyones but mines computer, therefore taking all coding for it out :S Sorry again, but will edit it so when u click it it takes you to Mpgh.net
ps. when finished i will release 2 one with red eyes one without for you lot to choose and download :P ( Some people are fussy what can i say :P haha )
Matrix10
Thanks for this =p Nice Release!
Quote Originally Posted by dcrew10 View Post
Thanks for this =p Nice Release!
Aww Thankyou very much Thanks for the nice comment!!
-Thanked you

Matrix10

Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Yes of course man, we encourage you to release anything you can here, I like the pic

Just make sure you upload as attachment and add 2 virus scans, one from virustotal

You know if it works on 64 bit operating systems? We really need more of those here..
Erm im not sure if it does, i won't release it today, i will try on my schools computers, mums dads and brothers to see if it works on others .. im pretty sure it does, as all my other programs do.
Thanks for the nice comment
-Thanked you
and thanks for the heads up on the virus scans, ps: could you please give me links to both sites
Thanks in advance,

matrix10
Yes of course man, we encourage you to release anything you can here, I like the pic

Just make sure you upload as attachment and add 2 virus scans, one from virustotal

You know if it works on 64 bit operating systems? We really need more of those here..
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
These are the main 2 I use, Virustotal always seems to be the most reliable..

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan

Jotti's malware scan
I also always use virustotal but i didn't know the second, thank you
will probably post tomorrow, i now have it so that you click the logo and it takes you to mpgh.net main page anything else i should add? for fun maybe?
or any programs that anyone wants that i could have as like a personal project ?

matrix10
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix10 View Post
anything else i should add? for fun maybe?
or any programs that anyone wants that i could have as like a personal project ?
I don't think so, I believe with injectors you should keep them simple and focus on their reliability and compatibility, thanks for taking the time and effort to learn how to code, hopefully you can release a warrock hack for us in the future
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


I don't think so, I believe with injectors you should keep them simple and focus on their reliability and compatibility, thanks for taking the time and effort to learn how to code, hopefully you can release a warrock hack for us in the future
Yeah, i started learning c++ but its a very very hard language .. :S But will one day probably try but i do like the whole design aspect of Visual basic 2008

Matrix10
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix10 View Post
Yeah, i started learning c++ but its a very very hard language .. :S But will one day probably try but i do like the whole design aspect of Visual basic 2008

Matrix10
I'm a pro 4.5 year VB.NET 2008 programmer and this one day I tried making a hack in C++ and I could'nt. Don't worry about making stuff in C++, Pfft trust me it's no better. I made a massive warrock VIP public (every hack worked) in VB.NET 2008 and it last 6 days without getting detected, Trust me it aint no better.
hbaha, I brought the Jotti's malware into mpgh ..

There no VS or Attachment haha ..

Nice Injector ( By The SS )
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us