UnhappyError with Pubs/Injectors?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Error with Pubs/Injectors?
Ok right now my problem is when I start Combat Arms, I use PerX injector and I use Inject automaticlly. And when I start combat arms, the error, "This application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Plese help me. I've tried everything I know. Thanks.
google MSVCR100.dll

put the file in your combat arms folder and put a copy in your system 32 folder.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
google MSVCR100.dll

put the file in your combat arms folder and put a copy in your system 32 folder.
how do I put it in my system 32 folder? lol I'm not very good with computers.
c:\windows\system32
1. open my computer
2.go local disk
3.Open the windows folder
4.There should be a folder called system32 open it
5.Paste the MSVCR100.dll in it and it should be fine
Here:
Google.com --> msvcr100 download --> first link dll-files --> download --> extract --> open my computer --> Crive --> windows --> System32 --> Place File There

or u can use topblasts fix
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us