Need This Addys (very Basic):(
Hey Guys
I want to code a D3D Menu Hack for Warrock but i need some Bytes&Addies!
I saw a topic on this section with about the current addies but there arrent the most addies !
Need this Addys & Bytes :
Unlimmeted Ammo
Quick Span 1/3
Offset Y
Offset Premium
Offset X
Auto_Medic
Offset Z
Offset Nofalldamage
No Recoil
No Spread
Hackshield Addy
Running Addy
Hack detected Addy
Offset Slot 5
If you have the Bytes than post it please too
Thanks a lot
Greetings Taylan
I want to code a D3D Menu Hack for Warrock but i need some Bytes&Addies!
I saw a topic on this section with about the current addies but there arrent the most addies !
Need this Addys & Bytes :
Unlimmeted Ammo
Quick Span 1/3
Offset Y
Offset Premium
Offset X
Auto_Medic
Offset Z
Offset Nofalldamage
No Recoil
No Spread
Hackshield Addy
Running Addy
Hack detected Addy
Offset Slot 5
If you have the Bytes than post it please too
Thanks a lot
Greetings Taylan




)

