CocaineD3D 15/06/2010

Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
CocaineD3D 15/06/2010
FEATURES :


WARNING : NO RECOIL WILL CRASH THE GAME, DO NOT USE

SCREEN :


Virustotal : Virustotal Scan - CocaineMPGH.rarⓘ
Jottis Malware : Jottis Malware Scan - CocaineMPGH.rarⓘ

Credits : xCocaine

Tested on : Windows 7 - Vista

Please post results along with the OS that you use

WARNING : NO RECOIL WILL CRASH THE GAME, DO NOT USE

CocaineMPGH.rarattachment deleted · 511 downloads before removal
NICE BRO! WOOHIE! lol use my siggy i made =(
i will try it..it looks nice
Yea Cocaine makes good hacks, just make sure you don't use NO RECOIL or it will crash the game..

Can some Vista and XP users please verify this hack, I only have Windows 7
i will if you use my siggy
Working at vista No recoil = crash too
Quote Originally Posted by stiqmata View Post
Working at vista No recoil = crash too
Thank you, yes that's why I typed the warning message in bold red text, twice
lol, mpgh.net
Somebody changed ads again.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
lol, mpgh.net
Somebody changed ads again.
Somebody learned how to hex edit
At least you dont put your name there, who made it, like ileecher did.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
At least you dont put your name there, who made it, like ileecher did.
Haha really he used to do that

I know I cant code and I have a lot of respect for people who can, I will always give credits..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheat2 View Post
It works perfectly
Recoil works perfectly, what are you talking about?
Well that's great if it's working for you, it crashes instantly for all of us..
It works perfectly
Recoil works perfectly, what are you talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by Cheat2 View Post
It works perfectly
Recoil works perfectly, what are you talking about?
what windows you have?
Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?