ExclamationMy dumped cshell and engine.exe

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
My dumped cshell and engine.exe
Hi, I managed to dump Engine and Cshell but I compared them with Blood release and my files are different in size by some bytes, I just want to know if they still work to get addresses from, and if they do, can someone guide me in why the file size is different? and why I cannot execute my dumped Engine? It throws an error about not being a windows executable.

I hope it helps.

Virustotal
Additional information
File size: 6466735 bytes
MD5...: ea59abd17e005ce71da65d122efb113b
SHA1..: 43abc0d55b843a0ca9690418a2aad6a786cf74ca

Virscan
File informationFile Name : mydumps.rar
File Size : 6466735 byte
File Type : RAR archive data, v1d, os
MD5 : ea59abd17e005ce71da65d122efb113b
SHA1 : 43abc0d55b843a0ca9690418a2aad6a786cf74ca
well this is better than ur other post haha i hope this gets approved and ill check it out
dont forget the thank me from the other thread =)

and i said 2 virus scans on from virustotal and one from virusscan
Quote Originally Posted by rocker340 View Post
well this is better than ur other post haha i hope this gets approved and ill check it out
dont forget the thank me from the other thread =)

and i said 2 virus scans on from virustotal and one from virusscan
Virus scans done.
regardless.. repost

/closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us