[Release] System Tool
Features
Screenshots





As you see, I put much love in my programs. xD
I please you guys to suggest me improvements and help me to dominate the world.
Kthx.
Download below.
Virustotal is down atm.
Virscan isn't working lol.
System Tool.rar - Jotti's malware scan
- TaskManager
- refresh/end process
- close the main window of a process
- FileSystemWatcher as Listview
- List installed programs
- Uninstall programs
- List programs that run in startup
- Add/remove programs from startup
- Computer Information like IP/OS etc.
- Run in startup
- Different styles
- DotNetBar GUI
- and moar...
Screenshots





As you see, I put much love in my programs. xD
I please you guys to suggest me improvements and help me to dominate the world.
Kthx.
Download below.
Virustotal is down atm.
Virscan isn't working lol.
System Tool.rar - Jotti's malware scan
System Tool.rar


