[Release] System Tool

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by GameTrainerMaker View Post
Hey can u PM me the code for the System Information? that could really be helpful
LolZ, just check the my namespace:

For example:

[php]My.Computer.Inf o.AvailablePhysicalMemory [/php]

etc etc...
My.Computer . info < USE INTELLISENSE NAO.
i've got it. but how do i get that ListView with the Lines? like task manager does
Quote Originally Posted by GameTrainerMaker View Post
i've got it. but how do i get that ListView with the Lines? like task manager does
just add the elements founded with my******.etc... in the listview
Sexy like Bubb's ass.

/Thanked
Quote Originally Posted by GameTrainerMaker View Post
i've got it. but how do i get that ListView with the Lines? like task manager does
I wrote a function for the subs.

Private function addsub(Byval Lv as Listview, ByVal item as string)
Code:
Lv.Items(Lv.Items.Count - 1).Subitems.Add(item) ' -1 -> Items start at 0

Return Nothing

End function
Code:
Listview1.Items.Add("Main Item")
addsub(Listview1, "First Subitem") '1st sub
addsub(Listview1, "Second Subitem") '2nd sub
Quote Originally Posted by Alroundeath View Post
Sexy like Bubb's ass.

/Thanked
<33333
W0W !!!! Awesome work man !
Dayum bump.
Please refrain from posting in threads from around a week old
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Dayum bump.
Please refrain from posting in threads from around a week old
Thanks.
What he said + If it's 7+ days then it's a ban.
It has only been five days, so not really a big deal, Ilikewater, I like you and all, but let minions do their jobs , I would consider mizzers post spam, so watch pointless posts, PMing the OP/Creator and congratulating them on a Job well done maybe a better idea
Great application, however; I was disappointed to see low level error handling and functionality. Work on using multiple thread functions, rather than running it all on one.
Quote Originally Posted by expl0!t View Post
Great application, however; I was disappointed to see low level error handling and functionality. Work on using multiple thread functions, rather than running it all on one.
Ik. I yet didn't work on multi threading and delegated subs. Ik I should do it ^.-
i got 2 programs at startup!
/Amazed!
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?