[Release] System Tool

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] System Tool
Features

  • TaskManager
  • refresh/end process
  • close the main window of a process
  • FileSystemWatcher as Listview
  • List installed programs
  • Uninstall programs
  • List programs that run in startup
  • Add/remove programs from startup
  • Computer Information like IP/OS etc.
  • Run in startup
  • Different styles
  • DotNetBar GUI
  • and moar...


Screenshots











As you see, I put much love in my programs. xD

I please you guys to suggest me improvements and help me to dominate the world.

Kthx.

Download below.

Virustotal is down atm.
Virscan isn't working lol.

System Tool.rar - Jotti's malware scan
System Tool.rarattachment deleted · 21 downloads before removal
That shit is NAICE! Got the random int to string error fixed I take it? haha.

I want it to see what's running at startup, cos it's taking longer to boot up my PC now.
Very Nice Job. Keep it up
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
That shit is NAICE! Got the random int to string error fixed I take it? haha.

I want it to see what's running at startup, cos it's taking longer to boot up my PC now.
Kinda fixxed ya. xD Didn't change anything in the form_load but it is fixxed o_O

I only have 4 programs in my startup :O /Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Very Nice Job. Keep it up
Don't forget what you wanted to code for the project

Thanks
hard to see useful stuff around, but finally.. something useful.
Nice stuff blubb
"Scan was aborted prematurely"

No virus scan, no approval.
VM/PM when you can provide.
Closed for now.


EDIT:

Scans provided, file approved.
HEY BRO THIS PRETTY KOOL! BUT ONE THING YOU SHOULD TRY TO MAKE IT MORE COMPACT
Quote Originally Posted by Dr ceR View Post
HEY BRO THIS PRETTY KOOL! BUT ONE THING YOU SHOULD TRY TO MAKE IT MORE COMPACT
lol, what do u mean?

Blubb, awasome job dude!
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
lol, what do u mean?

Blubb, awasome job dude!
I think he meant that try making it small in size (dimensions of the form) !!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
I think he meant that try making it small in size (dimensions of the form) !!
ooohhh, ok xD hard to understand xD
Indeed. Making them smaller sucks cuz you'd have to scroll all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Indeed. Making them smaller sucks cuz you'd have to scroll all the time.
Then make the form resizable !!!
Cba to edit the dock property of each thingy :P

Later maybe ^.-

Thanks for the suggestion though. Didn't you want to code something *cough*?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Cba to edit the dock property of each thingy :P

Later maybe ^.-

Thanks for the suggestion though. Didn't you want to code something *cough*?
Sounds good.

Or yeah, I'll do that but first have to complete the injection / API language !!
Hey can u PM me the code for the System Information? that could really be helpful
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?