Can anyone tell me where to get an updated version of Gellin's base or any other base? I am on the verge of coding my first hack. /
Search button bro.
Well if you mean an undetected gellins base then no thats not released to my knowledge..
I used the search button.
Use google I found that very helpful lol
Looked there too? Outdated Gellin's base. Not a whole lot of features lol.
get an outdated one and fix it :P
How am I supposed to fix it? Lol
Update the detour..
just got a message that someone is posting a D3D base here soon... i'd suggest looking at it.
yay disappearing text fixed??
that would be great im having trouble with that..
Originally Posted by whit
yay disappearing text fixed??
that would be great im having trouble with that..
nobody cares what you've been having trouble with.. considering you use this site for its information and resources, yet never post anything in return...
Originally Posted by Grim
nobody cares what you've been having trouble with.. considering you use this site for its information and resources, yet never post anything in return...