Promo + KSSN Code Generator
Hey this is my latest release!
I don't see these about much these days.
If I may reaper before you close it, I wish for danny to spectate it in his view and if you can scan it before you say this is a virus? I sent him a PM on the link for the topic
VIRUS-SCANS
VirusTotal Scan
Jotti's Malware Scan

I have dearly spent over 24 hours working on each of them, Mostly on the Promo-Code Generator so I would really be raging at myself if you closed without a sepctate
?
Thanks Reaper
I don't see these about much these days.
If I may reaper before you close it, I wish for danny to spectate it in his view and if you can scan it before you say this is a virus? I sent him a PM on the link for the topic

VIRUS-SCANS
VirusTotal Scan
Jotti's Malware Scan

I have dearly spent over 24 hours working on each of them, Mostly on the Promo-Code Generator so I would really be raging at myself if you closed without a sepctate
?Thanks Reaper


