Can someone Upload d3d9.dll

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Can someone Upload d3d9.dll
Name Says All

Can someone upload d3d9.dll

Official One from Wolfteam cause wolfteam wont open anymore for me without official

Edit: And can you upload WolfTeam.bin
I realy need them 2 Thanks pls.
Is sad that the noob said that I googled all my shit and now he dosent even know how to use google.
Quote Originally Posted by Windshadow View Post
Is sad that the noob said that I googled all my shit and now he dosent even know how to use google.
you realy have to leave lmao

dude u cant google that no1 has uploaded the wolfteam.bin thats y i asked it?
Quote Originally Posted by 1337Mike View Post
you realy have to leave lmao

dude u cant google that no1 has uploaded the wolfteam.bin thats y i asked it?
Oh well, if you cant google that go google "Grammar" and I hope you learn how to type and spell.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?