[Release] UVB-76's Scope Mod

PollThoughts on Scope Mod
10 votes
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] UVB-76's Scope Mod
Scope Mod
Turn all scopes into a really cool scope. The point of the upside down V is the place where your bullet hit. You can see the whole screen (no blur). It's really cool

SS


Virus Scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

Download
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
no outside download links allowed, and upload your pics to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

and by your pics, i mean the pics that go with the mod you are leeching…
I am the guy i leached this from...i posted it on another forum first so i can have a post limit
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
no outside download links allowed, and upload your pics to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

and by your pics, i mean the pics that go with the mod you are leeching…
Agreed with the no outside links.
-Step 1: Get the winrar.
-Step 2: Right click -> Add to achieve [on the file]
-Step 3: Add the file to achieve and then hit okay.
-Step 4: Go to your post -> Edit it -> Click manage attachments -> add the winrar zip folder.
-Step 5: Your not banned.

Now the last part of the pics, Confuses me.
If it is leeched say it is. Or prove that is yours.

~Request for close unless the attachment gets corrected and outside link removed.
My name on another forum is also UVB-76...
Looks nice. :P
oh, i am sorry. I have never seen this post on any other forum, i was just stereotyping you as a typical choob. most of the time when posts like this are made, they are leeches or advertisements.

Please stay here for a while and keep making some good mods.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
oh, i am sorry. I have never seen this post on any other forum, i was just stereotyping you as a typical choob. most of the time when posts like this are made, they are leeches or advertisements.

Please stay here for a while and keep making some good mods.
Nice cover-up.
But remember we where choobs as well.

EDIT: UVB-76 Thank you for correcting the outside link.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
oh, i am sorry. I have never seen this post on any other forum, i was just stereotyping you as a typical choob. most of the time when posts like this are made, they are leeches or advertisements.

Please stay here for a while and keep making some good mods.
I lol'd hard! You should do basic texture modding, it's not hard, and there are tutorials everywhere.
Quote Originally Posted by uisi View Post
I lol'd hard! You should do basic texture modding, it's not hard, and there are tutorials everywhere.
im done with modding.
you guys are taking it way too seriously with your gay teams and stuff.

ill still troll around the forum though.
A question if I may.
Q: Is this dead on accurate?
A1:Yes
A2:No
A3 [Hopefully I get your smart ass remark]: No I made it UN-accurate so people would shoot in the incorrect spot.

In the case of A3 [Answer 3] Close lol
The scope is DEAD ON accurate because it is based off of M200 scope so as long as that scope is, this is.
Haven't I seen this before..?
vscan fails.. redo it for approval
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us