Question about the Vip Crossfire hack.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Question about the Vip Crossfire hack.
are you mpgh, going to make a vip for Crossfire.
i was wondering....
I do believe, that we currently have coders working on it.
We have got our Coder - Blood. Maybe he il do something
I believe, Blood, Why06, and Void are all working on Crossfire.
I don't hope so.. There are rumors about a in-game reporting system after the new update = (
Quote Originally Posted by enderrange View Post
I don't hope so.. There are rumors about a in-game reporting system after the new update = (
operation 7 has an insta ban program,if you used a patch hack
Man I wish our Vip will be beast and worth the 20 $ we pay.

-Didn't wall hack and Cham became server sided ??-

we should have like a hack to dupe c4 and plant c4 anywhere. It be funny planting 24 c4 in your base.
i hope they make one ^^,too bad knifehack/weapon hack/speed hack are server sided
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us