[HELP/QUESTION] About the vip

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP/QUESTION] About the vip
Well, I'm planning on buying CA and maybe CoD4 VIP but I want to know if I automatically get the hacks or how it works? I send the money by paypal then what :P... sorry but I want to know
Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
Well, I'm planning on buying CA and maybe CoD4 VIP but I want to know if I automatically get the hacks or how it works? I send the money by paypal then what :P... sorry but I want to know
Then you go to the vip hacks section and download them.
I believe you receive a code and then use it to access download but im not 100% sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
Well, I'm planning on buying CA and maybe CoD4 VIP but I want to know if I automatically get the hacks or how it works? I send the money by paypal then what :P... sorry but I want to know
Ask here: Pre VIP Questions - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
VIP Worth it !
Quote Originally Posted by Hakkar55 View Post
VIP Worth it !

Old 08-19-2008
/Reported for multiple bump
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?