ExclamationSolvedHelp ( question about clan )

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help ( question about clan )
I Just Make A New Clan Few Hours Ago. And Some Friends Apply It But How I Make Them Members ?

watch the pics :



Tell me what to do
. I've never really done something like that before, but where it says "Member Join Request", maybe you can click it to add the people?

Go to membership logs and see?
I don't know why it's not showing .
Try logging out and back in .
I tryed to much times :S the same sh.. pff
I know someone that had this error .
ask him then i need to fix it whatever thanks for your time !
Quote Originally Posted by malakismeno View Post
ask him then i need to fix it whatever thanks for your time !
I need to remember his MPGH name first
LoL solved :S i was playing a error come on my screen -1.. and when i join z8games i add them ty guys ..
Quote Originally Posted by malakismeno View Post
LoL solved :S i was playing a error come on my screen -1.. and when i join z8games i add them ty guys ..
Good probably it was a site error .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?