Thumbs upHow do u start Warrock twice [Tutorial]

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
How do u start Warrock twice [Tutorial]
In this Tutorial I will explain: How to start Warrock twice

Sorry for my bad english. I hope you can understand me

What is the advantag ? You can use this Trick to make antikick or you can make powerleveling

1. You need VMWare Workstation
(Google for download! Sry I cant upload it because i got errors:


2. Install VMWare (select "typical") - Then Reboot

3. Now Start VMWare

It should looks like this:



The red underlined is what we need. so just click on it...

Select "typical" again

Now you have to decide between Disk or Image:




If you have the image file, select "Installer disc image file" and put the path to the image in.
Than you have to put the Windows Key in and choose a big the harddisk should be..
At last press ready and VM starts installing windows (maybe you must insert the admin name etc...)


3. Windows will start if you start your Virtual PC
Now drag and drop the WR Folder in the Virtual PC Window.
When it is Ready Start WR and Enjoy icon_biggrin.gif


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+--------------------------Tip&Tricks--------------------------------------+
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++U can download VMWare Workstation faster if u use +++++++
+++Orbit Downloader.Google for Orbit Downloader because it++++
+++allows you to download files up to 500% faster than before+++
+++---------------------------------------------------------------------+++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? ASK!

Credits :xxka1saxx + Taylan

Greetings Taylan
I can upload it on

media--..,,..---fire
rapid--__---__SHARE
Se(NDSPA)(CE
Mega(§)%§Upload

or etc if u pm me
Whats the point?
Dual booting WR is pointless, just use a second PC, I have 6 PCs running in my house

Most noobs here have very old computers and struggle to run WR as it is..
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Dual booting WR is pointless, just use a second PC, I have 6 PCs running in my house

Most noobs here have very old computers and struggle to run WR as it is..
Omg dude 6 pc's O.O
all win 7?
i cant even afford 2.
....rich boys
thx for tut.
Oh, now i see point
Powerlevel.
what am i suppose to do here? i don't understand.
quote-
If you have the image file, select "Installer disc image file" and put the path to the image in.
Than you have to put the Windows Key in and choose a big the harddisk should be..
At last press ready and VM starts installing windows (maybe you must insert the admin name etc...)
Just build a second PC
lol
Quote Originally Posted by XpeinX View Post
lol
If you lived in Australia I could, I build and repair PCs for a living

My house has 6 systems running and I still have enough parts here to build 4 or 5 more lol
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


If you lived in Australia I could, I build and repair PCs for a living

My house has 6 systems running and I still have enough parts here to build 4 or 5 more lol
You can make your own FBI.
good guide, but why would you actualy need to run it twice?
powerlvling?
Quote Originally Posted by DangerHacks View Post
good guide, but why would you actualy need to run it twice?
powerlvling?
Yea that's about the only reason, you would also need a good PC to do this or the lag would be extreme..

As I said, it is a lot easier to just use a second system

Quote Originally Posted by akadominoes View Post
Omg dude 6 pc's O.O
all win 7?
i cant even afford 2.
....rich boys
3 belong to my housemate who is a web designer and one of those is a server. I have one in the study/office, one set up as a media PC with projector and my main PC is in my bedroom. Windows7 on 5 of them and Linux for the server
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Yea that's about the only reason, you would also need a good PC to do this or the lag would be extreme..

As I said, it is a lot easier to just use a second system



3 belong to my housemate who is a web designer and one of those is a server. I have one in the study/office, one set up as a media PC with projector and my main PC is in my bedroom. Windows7 on 5 of them and Linux for the server
UH nice dude.

This goes to anyone reading this does anyone know the best antivirus IDC how expensive it is ill get it i just need the best one right now i have pandda antivirus and its shiit. so does anyone have one for me thats great
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us