ExclamationMw2 and Black Ops

PollWhich 1 will be better?
81 votes
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Mw2 and Black Ops
So me and my brother were thinking if black ops is going to be more fail than Mw2, so, vote which 1 you guys think will be better

Black Ops FTW
black ops has already been said to have dedi servers. which means LESS hacking
black ops, no doubt
MW2 sucks....too any hackers xD

50th post lol, and no, it is not spam
Didn't expect to see that Black Ops wins 5/0 so far (even I voted for it).
What's up with everyone saying Mw2 has too many hackers? I've been playing it for about 6 months now, and I got across 2 aimbotters, and 1 hacked host >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
What's up with everyone saying Mw2 has too many hackers? I've been playing it for about 6 months now, and I got across 2 aimbotters, and 1 hacked host >.>
Lucky you....
Once a day a hacked game xD
I think black ops will own mw2
there is always a hacker when I play
/me
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
there is always a hacker when I play
/me
Yea, me to xD.
Everybody ragequits
I voted for black ops, you never know this. This is Treyarch. They could fuck it up with some weirdo vehicles or so ^.- I don't know.

Dedi <3
I have faith Treyarch will learn from their mistakes, I doubt it will but as long as it doesn't have the BFBC2 and MoH run animations and cartoony feel to it i'll be playing this all the time.
Cause we all know a game has to be visually appealing.
hahahah....i was thinking....(everyone) imagine if black ops was a failure...like just imagine it...worse than mw2 even tho with dedicated servers.... hahah ,

but not imagining it B.O FTW
black ops

mw2 is full with hackers
Quote Originally Posted by dutchtimer View Post
black ops

mw2 is full with hackers
well when the time comes...ppl will be pwning on black ops just the same as everyone other FPS game...period!
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?