Post[MPGH]C++ SDK

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[MPGH]C++ SDK
I'll keep you updated on the status of this project.

Questions & Answers.

What is the MPGH C++ SDK?
The MPGH C++ SDK will be an easy to use library for both injected and external hacks. It will provide tons of functionality for you to use in an as easy as possible way.

What is currently planned for the SDK?
* Signature scanning
* Reading/writing to memory
* Communication between processes using pipes

Will the project be open source?
No, the only things that will be available are the headers and the library itself.

Who's going to make all this?
Mostly me, but if you want to contribute, send an email to twiistoffaith@gmail.com with the code you would like to be added(details on format we'll be using will be at the end of this post).

What is the current level of completion?
Signature scanningTROLOLOLOLOLO- 5%
Easy read/write to memoryTROLOLO- 0%
Communication between processes - 0%

When will this be released?
As soon as I have one or more of the functions added.

What do I get for contributing?
Your name will be added on the credits.

Where did you get this idea from?
NextGen1 =)

AWSOME! HURRY THE F*CK UP!
That was not a question.



Details on how you can contribute:
Structure your code properly!
Whatever you write MUST be inside a class, the class definition MUST be stored in a header, the class body/code MUST be stored in a cpp file.
Name your header the same as your cpp file, the name MUST describe what the class does.
Your code MUST work for both injected and external hacks.

- Hell_Demon
Mind describing a little more on 'Communication between processes'? The idea seems kind of vague to me, I'll offer as much help as possible, if I can..
If you have an app to handle the GUI part, and a DLL to handle all the work, you can have them communicate with each other using named pipes, to which you can write messages for the other app to read.
I remember the time you teached me Named Pipes =).

If you need any help with SigScanning, Just ask, At least I know pretty much things in Mem Patterns.
Nice project i must say... still can't help that much =) Good luck
I will try to help . Sounds like a good project though
Yup baby Wes u told me about pipes too ^^
when I can get my bug fixed I'll try porting it out(bug: server only receives one byte from client and sends back shit to the client)
I LOVE YOU HELL DEMON.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I LOVE YOU HELL DEMON.
Don't we all
Omg it's lolland one of the oldies of cpp section XD hi
Quote Originally Posted by falzarex View Post
Omg it's lolland one of the oldies of cpp section XD hi
Greetings. BTW I'm in the process of deciding whether to continue with VB or move to C++, so I may browse the section a bit.

Any prediction towards the release date HD?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post


Greetings. BTW I'm in the process of deciding whether to continue with VB or move to C++, so I may browse the section a bit.

Any prediction towards the release date HD?
somewhere in about 4-5 weeks
busy for school in the next 2-3 weeks, so there won't be alot of progress untill then.
I can help you !! (KIDDING :P )
Move to cpp or else HD will throw lightning bolts at ya ^^ jk but seriously u only can do so much with vb
@HD
need help? Coz u like forced meh to suddenly be your nanny =,=
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us