[Request]I Need Some Help In AlterWnet

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Request]I Need Some Help In AlterWnet
I've Setup-ed Mwf2 Fresh Install Normally With Out Any Thing And Cracked With Skidrow Crack...............Still No Error
Then When I Put The AlterWnet Crack For The Fresh Install I Get That Error................................Check Bellow



Ps:
It Was Working Grate But Suddenly THAT happened so any 1 got any solution??
Try running it as administrator!
Install .NET Framework 3.5 and VC Redist 2008
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
Install .NET Framework 3.5 and VC Redist 2008
Tried And Working.
Thank You Sir.
hey i have a similar prblm when i will start alterIWnet the console open and after 1 sec there comes a error the prgm cant find a file with .sys and there stands are u sure mw2 starts from the correct folder?!
and i put the files in the normal mw2 folder what is the prblm?
Thanks for Answers
Quote Originally Posted by dergamer101 View Post
hey i have a similar prblm when i will start alterIWnet the console open and after 1 sec there comes a error the prgm cant find a file with .sys and there stands are u sure mw2 starts from the correct folder?!
and i put the files in the normal mw2 folder what is the prblm?
Thanks for Answers
Are you retarded?!

What EXACTLY does the error say?
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
Are you retarded?!

What EXACTLY does the error say?

here u have a screenshot
Error.jpgattachment deleted · 84 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by dergamer101 View Post
here u have a screenshot
i love the way your desktop is setup NICE!!!
download new framework

.net framework 3.5

like damage said
vc 2008 too?

cant install framework a unknow error :S

AH Help Please ;D
check if there is a file named that way in the iw_00.iwd
located in
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2/main

folder.
If not, send me a pm, ill give you the file
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
check if there is a file named that way in the iw_00.iwd
located in
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2/main

folder.
If not, send me a pm, ill give you the file
i have the file ^^




Quote Originally Posted by JosHSL14 View Post
I don't if I'm right, but I think you are missing some files, the difference is big between my Mw2 folder and yours..
which files are missing ? :S
Quote Originally Posted by dergamer101 View Post
i have the file ^^




which files are missing ? :S
I don't know but you have not much files.. Like me
i would recommend deleting and reinstall , or reinstalling in another folder and make sure u patch it right and read the instructions at alteriwnet you should be fine, if u arent, u did something wrong, idk what, just reinstall to make sure if the above message didnt help u.
I don't if I'm right, but I think you are missing some files, the difference is big between my Mw2 folder and yours..
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?