Public mogh4xers

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Public mogh4xers
Creditz to mainserver for some of the addies i had few of them already.
Well enjoy..
Public Mogh4xers.rarattachment deleted · 82 downloads before removal
Testing
Although I am a choob I think that there are a few things to specify... Although I appreciate your hacks and will thank them for you
1. Virus Tested?
2. Detected?
3. Need bypass?
4. Does it actually work? (which it think is does)
Anyways nice job on the hacks from the untested point of view
Quote Originally Posted by yahagashi View Post
Although I am a choob I think that there are a few things to specify... Although I appreciate your hacks and will thank them for you
1. Virus Tested?
2. Detected?
3. Need bypass?
4. Does it actually work? (which it think is does)
Anyways nice job on the hacks from the untested point of view
well then don't download if you doubt it so much
Reply
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
well then don't download if you doubt it so much
Sorry if I see a tad doubting but I want to be safe... last time my computer got facked up cuz' of hacks... And there was a $70 repairing fee and Im broke... oh well...
thanks better gun doesnt work i guess..

and what no fog do?
Quote Originally Posted by da_je View Post
thanks better gun doesnt work i guess..

and what no fog do?
Go to Alberon...

Turn on No Fog...

Go to top of Base and you can see the entire field

Even the ship
thnks, i really like all of your hacks, i wanna try it tomorrow, now its so late in spain, what is no fog?
Thanks alot for that hacks...
Quote Originally Posted by str1k3r21 View Post
Creditz to mainserver for some of the addies i had few of them already.
Well enjoy..
can u like put a screenshot and a virsu scan?
Im too bored..I just wanted to make a release for the noobs..
No viruse...iM NOT GONa post a scann .If u want scann urself..
Better gun is No scpread/Recoil...
I like to call it that for thoses who dont know..
Quote Originally Posted by str1k3r21 View Post
Im too bored..I just wanted to make a release for the noobs..
No viruse...iM NOT GONa post a scann .If u want scann urself..
Better gun is No scpread/Recoil...
I like to call it that for thoses who dont know..
alright thanks anyways
lolz i always called, No recoil/Spread Better Gun XD
File Public_Mogh4xers.exe received on 11.10.2007 20:29:06 (CET)
Current status: finished
Result: 1/32 (3.13%)
Compact
Print results Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2007.11.10.0 2007.11.09 -
AntiVir 7.6.0.34 2007.11.09 -
Authentium 4.93.8 2007.11.10 -
Avast 4.7.1074.0 2007.11.10 -
AVG 7.5.0.503 2007.11.10 -
BitDefender 7.2 2007.11.10 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 2007.11.10 (Suspicious) - DNAScan
ClamAV 0.91.2 2007.11.10 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2007.11.10 -
eSafe 7.0.15.0 2007.11.08 -
eTrust-Vet 31.2.5284 2007.11.09 -
Ewido 4.0 2007.11.10 -
FileAdvisor 1 2007.11.10 -
Fortinet 3.11.0.0 2007.10.19 -
F-Prot 4.4.2.54 2007.11.09 -
F-Secure 6.70.13030.0 2007.11.10 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.12 2007.11.10 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2007.11.10 -
McAfee 5160 2007.11.09 -
Microsoft 1.3007 2007.11.10 -
NOD32v2 2651 2007.11.10 -
Norman 5.80.02 2007.11.09 -
Panda 9.0.0.4 2007.11.10 -
Prevx1 V2 2007.11.10 -
Rising 20.17.52.00 2007.11.10 -
Sophos 4.23.0 2007.11.10 -
Sunbelt 2.2.907.0 2007.11.09 -
Symantec 10 2007.11.10 -
TheHacker 6.2.9.123 2007.11.10 -
VBA32 3.12.2.4 2007.11.08 -
VirusBuster 4.3.26:9 2007.11.10 -
Webwasher-Gateway 6.0.1 2007.11.10 -
Thanks
Thanks for scanning woot
NP :d :d :d :d
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?