[QUESTION] VC++ 2008

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[QUESTION] VC++ 2008
How can I compile my programs for other os'es, aka: Is there a way to compile native dll's with VC++ 2008 (I know you can compile native apps but I don't know how to do that with a dll)

-SCHiM
well, the way i used to get it work on another OS, was by compiling it there (MAC OS X)
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
well, the way i used to get it work on another OS, was by compiling it there (MAC OS X)
I mean I'm on a windows server 2008, and I want to compile for winxp and win 7/vista or compile a native dll
(I don't have those 2 operating systems...)
As long as you don't use OS dependant stuff you should be able to use the Dll on all 3 OS's.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
As long as you don't use OS dependant stuff you should be able to use the Dll on all 3 OS's.
Strange, because unless this code is OS dependant there's something else going wrong :

Code:
#include <windows.h>

void camohack()
{
	int Src = 8000000;
	int Src1 = 1;
	const int* pSrc1 = &Src1;
	const int* pSrc = &Src;
    while(true)
    {

	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT))  //exp working
        {
              *(int*)0x3778B340  = 8000000;
			  *(int*)0x3778090C  = 8000000;
			  memcpy((void *)0x3778B340,pSrc,sizeof(int));
              memcpy((void *)0x3778090C,pSrc,sizeof(int));
        }

    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE))	//respawn working
        {
             
			 *(int*)0x37768C3C = 1;
			  memcpy((void *)0x3778B340,pSrc1,sizeof(int));
        }
/*
  if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_HOME))	//nametag
        {
            
			
			  memcpy((void *)0x3776851C,pSrc1,sizeof(int));
             
        }*/


        Sleep(20);
	}
}

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
                       DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,
                       LPVOID lpReserved
					 )
{
	switch (ul_reason_for_call)
	{
	case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
		 MessageBox (0, TEXT("DLL Attached to proc\n"), TEXT("SCHiM"), MB_ICONINFORMATION);
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)camohack, 0, 0, 0);
		break;
	        case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
		break;
	}
       return true;
}
Do you see anything that could possibly couse such unportability?
try adding the following before #include <windows.h>:
Code:
#define WINVER 0x0600
or 0x0501

then recompile and test again.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
try adding the following before #include <windows.h>:
Code:
#define WINVER 0x0600
or 0x0501

then recompile and test again.
Thanks H_D ;D
I'm on windows XP and it defaults to 0x0600, but the reference on msdn says 0x0501 is for windows XP and up
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us