[Release]All Hope is Gone Login

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]All Hope is Gone Login
Hey, it is me again. I do not submit most of my stuff, but I occasionally do. This time I am bringing you, the users of MPGH.net, a brand new login screen. Isn't that just great... or maybe it isn't. I don't know. Well, if you want it, here it is. Constructive criticism is accepted, but flaming is not. Please do not spam also.

The Picture, if anyone is wondering, is the band Slipknot on the cover of their All Hope is Gone album.

VIRUS SCAN:
Virustotal. MD5: d3aed3db388b37c9a7e19563c36f04cc

SCREENSHOT:


CREDITS:
Vellain(Myself)


INSTRUCTIONS:
{1}. Download the .RAR and open it with winRAR (if you do not have it then get it here: http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar393.exe, VIRUS SCAN: Virustotal. MD5: b3b121ccac92a71152d3aa6a783927d4)

{2}. Use the RezInject on the UI_SCR_LOADING.rez folder. (If you do not have that as well then get it in this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-4-2010-a.html)

{3}. Take the old UI_SCR_LOADING.rez folder and rename it to UI_SCR_LOADING.rez.BAK or something like that. This is a backup in the event that anything unplanned happens,

{4}. Take the UI_SCR_LOADING.rezNEW and rename it to UI_SCR_LOADING.rez.

{5}. Start up Combat Arms and enjoy.

{6}. Press the thanks button.
LOGINBG.rarattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
Not bad, I still think the community likes mine better. Well most of the community
O_e It's....different.
Different is right... lol. It is quite metal. ^_^
Thanks Distinct!
Quote Originally Posted by vellain View Post
Different is right... lol. It is quite metal. ^_^

Make me a Hollywood Undead one, and I'll luv you forever /yea
It looks like Kids of the Corn, Scary movie lol.
Funny some parts but scary.
Quote Originally Posted by vellain View Post
Different is right... lol. It is quite metal. ^_^
Thanks Distinct!
Slipknot is metal...Poser Metal.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post


Slipknot is metal...Poser Metal.
They are not poser metal! They are Nu Metal. Look it up... there are like a billion different genres of metal.
You got it Theiving Eh... just gimme a sec.
Quote Originally Posted by vellain View Post
You got it Theiving Eh... just gimme a sec.


:3 yay!
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
:3 yay!
Hey Thieving Eh, check out the request section... It took a little while because I had to stop for a grilled cheese sandwich.
SLIPKNOT!!!

I loved that album! I'm thanking you! LOL
That looks pretty cool btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
That looks pretty cool btw.
Thanks! ^_^
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?