My first spammer

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
My first spammer
Hi,

I always get stuff from this site but I never give anything back, so I decided to make something and put it on this site. Well I made a spammer



Press "Start" to start and "Stopp" to stop, no I did not write "Stopp" wrong because its german stop = Stopp

Virus Total
VirScan

Press thanks if you like it
Applesouce Spammer.rarattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
does it work ingame?
no!... spamers are not allowed !
Quote Originally Posted by GER-Domi. View Post
no!... spamers are not allowed !
yes spammers are allowed.

is this your frist project?
Yes they are read the rules choob. Obama said everybody could code what he wants!

And yes it should work ingame
stopp ist doch nicht deutsch lol lern erst ma deutsch
Quote Originally Posted by XxDragonSharKxX View Post
stopp ist doch nicht deutsch lol lern erst ma deutsch
Jaja da spricht der der am wenigsten Deutsch kann^^ Duden

Well this guy said "Stopp" is not german and I just send him a dictionary^^
Quote Originally Posted by XxDragonSharKxX View Post
stopp ist doch nicht deutsch lol lern erst ma deutsch
Don't post anything in German without a translation, this will get you infracted.

This will not work in any DX Games.

Idea: 0/10
Design: 0/10
Functionality: 1/10

Sorry.
Good Job!
It doesn't work in game guys.
oO nice XD working
moved to visual basics
Approved the attachment, but it's kinda useless, lol.

Needs a better GUI, and more features.
Its my first project so I kind of know why its not so amazing...
As first project is not that bad... its something. Keep working
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?