My first spammer

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
As first project is not that bad... its something. Keep working
Quoted for truth.


Just don't give up.

Keep working and striving to get better, don't be afraid to ask us for help. I hope to see more releases from you in the future
Nice first project.

Sendkeys won't work ingame mainly due to focus issues. Use Virtual Keys API. They virtually hit they keyboard buttons, so works anywhere you want.

If you want to do that, post a thread, and we'll tell you how !!
Hay
Thats not so Good.
Its just simple and u just copied and pasted the code!
Its just easy every Kid can do this.
0/10
Better Gui
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Hay
Thats not so Good.
Its just simple and u just copied and pasted the code!
Its just easy every Kid can do this.
0/10
Better Gui
don't talk about others programs or releases when you did the same or worst.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/160-tools/...r-made-me.html
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Hay
Thats not so Good.
Its just simple and u just copied and pasted the code!
Its just easy every Kid can do this.
0/10
Better Gui
lol i did not copy and paste so stfu
Quote Originally Posted by Applesouce View Post
lol i did not copy and paste so stfu
Because C+P is not necessary with 2 min project

I kid, I kid. At least your making an effort to learn VB.NET, we've all been choobs once, me especially. Keep working at it, hope to seen bigger and better things as you progress.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Because C+P is not necessary with 2 min project

I kid, I kid. At least your making an effort to learn VB.NET, we've all been choobs once, me especially. Keep working at it, hope to seen bigger and better things as you progress.
With just 2 minutes C+P, you can make big projects !!! /yea
Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
With just 2 minutes C+P, you can make big projects !!! /yea
So why write the code yourself, right?
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
So why write the code yourself, right?
Ya Right !!
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Because C+P is not necessary with 2 min project

I kid, I kid. At least your making an effort to learn VB.NET, we've all been choobs once, me especially. Keep working at it, hope to seen bigger and better things as you progress.
[spamm]You are still a choob[/spamm]

Ontopic: If you don't want to get flamed, do not release every 2 minutes project you make. Put some effort in it before releasing it. You cannot call this effort. It is good that you start learning vb.net, however it is not necessary that you release such programs if they don't have anything special.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
[spamm]You are still a choob[/spamm]
/me
I wanted to make a spammer for crossfire... I released it for crossfire
I agree, spend some time making a project with a decent GUI and more then tutorial followed applications with minimal to no functionality.

Then release that
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?