ExclamationThis section...

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This section...
God this section is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dead!!!!!! NOONE playing COD 5 anymore... Everyone's stuck with mw2... that's sad/....
We just need some coders up here.
and some gamers... lol noone plays the game anymore xD
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
and some gamers... lol noone plays the game anymore xD
That's true, it's nothing catchy about it!
i still play naci zom
if u play cod 5 add me : -Kill-Style-
i play it aswell,it is fun and something different you know.
btw war3z when do you make the texture hack for cod4 ?
people play it, but everybody is too lazy to make a hack.
coders prefer to make hacks for popular games
I play CoD5 sometimes, but like theuse said, Coders don't want to code games which aren't popular, because they won't get good respect and their hack/name wont be popular.
They more code Mw2 and their name and hack will be really popular.
I'm trying to play it....lol...

But I'm having trouble installing all the patches...sux
Quote Originally Posted by fedex357 View Post
I'm trying to play it....lol...

But I'm having trouble installing all the patches...sux
yeah,you have to watch out.download the patches in the language you have the game in.
Don't bump topics older than 1 week.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Don't bump topics older than 1 week.
this section is so dead.it does not matter if something gets bumped here.
my bad.... got it going tho..
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?