Do I have a bill blocked by the punkbuster, does some method exist to unblock mine or I have to enter with the support of Warrock?
look guys he made his first post today
after 8 months alone
Lol.. don't hate on the choob.
...
Originally Posted by icaro900
Lol.. don't hate on the choob.
We were all choobs once. Good times, Good times.
Originally Posted by yahagashi
We were all choobs once. Good times, Good times.
i was never a choob is was always a ch00b
huray huray for you guys.... !!! you guys said Choob :O
But you still dind answer his question...
(i dont realy get his question.... its realy bad english!! but w/e :P)
Oh and i just made my 3th post !!
Being a ch00b is awesome
being hitler is pretty cool
Originally Posted by iverson954360
being hitler is pretty cool
hahahahaha lmfao
Originally Posted by iverson954360
being hitler is pretty cool
Being a Bush is also pretty damn cool.
^ Yeah but there really isnt that much of a difference between them.
ch00b
How I can be a ch00b xD
is it easy or hard
ch00b
Oh Damn I'am a ch00b xD
No your a noob
you double posted.
omg pls rename this thread in "Choob , ch00b ,noob or hitler? "
xD
Fine Posts here i am haxor member yeah :P