Request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Request
Teach me how to make a hack.

I have no previous knowledge of hack making or programming and I expect you to just give me code that I can C+P into DevC++. I plan on taking full credit for this code then bragging about it. After the code becomes obsolete I will return and repeat this process.

Thanks.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Code:
if x then
    #if condition is true
    [do something]
end if.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Teach me how to make a hack.

I have no previous knowledge of hack making or programming and I expect you to just give me code that I can C+P into DevC++. I plan on taking full credit for this code then bragging about it. After the code becomes obsolete I will return and repeat this process.

Thanks.
Wich hacks?
WarRock,CrossFire,..?
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Wich hacks?
WarRock,CrossFire,..?
if you give him code it would be double leeching...

Code:
#include <windows.h>

bool bHackEnabled;

void LeebHackThread(void)
{
    while(1)
    {
        if(bHackEnabled==true)
        {
            *(void*)0x0BADF00D = 1337;
        }
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_END)&1) bHackEnabled = !bHackEnabled;
        Sleep(50);
    }
}

int __winapi DllMain(HANDLE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
    switch(dwReason)
    {
    case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
        CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)LeebHackThread, 0, 0, 0);
        break;
    }
    return 1;
}
Replace 0x0B4DF00D with the addy you want to change the value of, and 1337 with the new value.

Have fun doing something yourself :P
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
if you give him code it would be double leeching...
This is why I love the C++ section.

You guys are the most clever bastards on MPGH.

Seriously.
nice try czar
you forgot to things:

1. if you give me the code I will compile it and share it with you.

2/me///yeaoverusage of smilies
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post


This is why I love the C++ section.

You guys are the most clever bastards on MPGH.
I hope that doesnt contain any sarcasm
He's asking us 2 different things, we need to teach you how to hack and we need to give you source code :O

How the hell do we do both things at the same time??
Quote Originally Posted by schim View Post
He's asking us 2 different things, we need to teach you how to hack and we need to give you source code :O

How the hell do we do both things at the same time??
He's playin with ya ;P
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
He's playin with ya ;P
Ohh I see
This thread was completely serious.


Quote Originally Posted by schim View Post
He's asking us 2 different things, we need to teach you how to hack and we need to give you source code :O

How the hell do we do both things at the same time??
You write a program with artificial intelligence to handle the other thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
This thread was completely serious.




You write a program with artificial intelligence to handle the other thing.
That would lead to Technological singularity, and the end of mankind :O
H_D gave you some source though, it's usable
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us