[RELEASE] For GorFag Noobs [V2 Request]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] For GorFag Noobs [V2 Request]
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
A v2 would be nice
As I said, middle fiinger on gun to make it more clear and "Fuck You" way
Okay so all that have requested a v2 well guess what, It is here.

Okay so version one was this.



A 5 second work of art.

Now v2 is.



Yea I know it is a little dark but hey, This is a dark reason

If you Download/ Like/ Love/ Hate/ Or anything.

Simply hit the thanks button.

VIRUS SCANS [For Virus Total/ And Jotti]
-Jotti Virus Scan-
-Virus Total Scan-

GorFag Noobs stop leeching are stuff and not giving credit or we will fine you. And end your modding days..



-Simply moved the Attached files Content into the Games Folder Rename it GUNS_T_PV_SR.Rez

INGAME PICS AT REQUEST.


GorFag Noobs Please leech this.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
gorfag????????
Yes a GordonSy[?] I am not going to give the link because I do not want to start anything else, This is simply because they leeched our shit, and now leeching mine. Nice Avatar who made.
I liked V1 better. :P
My thoughts might change if I see it in-game.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
I liked V1 better. :P
My thoughts might change if I see it in-game.
I would so get a in-game ahh fine Ill get a in-game lol.

EDIT: There added some pics.
lol sit n spin u c 666 ur dream came true
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Sit & Spin? Wdf, lolz
The concept of the middle finger means two things. [Fuck you/ and sit and spin] So that is why that is on there lol.
Lol awesome.
Version one is much better.
Good job.
Haha nice. That black one looks really good.
Quote Originally Posted by Amatowarrior View Post
Looks good, f**k those guys!
/QFT
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?