[SOLVED] Side-by-Side Error When Opening Hacks
Just a few days ago, I switched from a 64 bit Vista to 32 bit Vista. (Don't say "Why did you do that?")
So I completely cleaned my hard drive, which on the positive side got me a fairly large amount of space to use.
Bad news is, when I went to download my server tools, (Vac Chaos, Mod Loader) I run them as administrator and the error comes up.
This is what it says:
The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.
I have gone through a lot of trouble to try and fix this.
What I've done so far:
I don't know where to go now!
If anyone knows what I should do, whether it be C++ or something that I need to download or uninstall, please let me know.
Thanks for the support guys,
crazorfrazor
So I completely cleaned my hard drive, which on the positive side got me a fairly large amount of space to use.
Bad news is, when I went to download my server tools, (Vac Chaos, Mod Loader) I run them as administrator and the error comes up.
This is what it says:
The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.
I have gone through a lot of trouble to try and fix this.
What I've done so far:
- Installed the SP1 and SP2 Packages for Vista
- Installed latest DirectX
I don't know where to go now!

If anyone knows what I should do, whether it be C++ or something that I need to download or uninstall, please let me know.
Thanks for the support guys,
crazorfrazor


Sorry can anyone download and the do the virusscan it took 30 mins to upload attachment my upload rate is 30kb/s its not virus