Exclamation[SOLVED] Side-by-Side Error When Opening Hacks

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Side-by-Side Error When Opening Hacks
Just a few days ago, I switched from a 64 bit Vista to 32 bit Vista. (Don't say "Why did you do that?")

So I completely cleaned my hard drive, which on the positive side got me a fairly large amount of space to use.

Bad news is, when I went to download my server tools, (Vac Chaos, Mod Loader) I run them as administrator and the error comes up.

This is what it says:

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.


I have gone through a lot of trouble to try and fix this.

What I've done so far:

  • Installed the SP1 and SP2 Packages for Vista
  • Installed latest DirectX



I don't know where to go now!

If anyone knows what I should do, whether it be C++ or something that I need to download or uninstall, please let me know.

Thanks for the support guys,
crazorfrazor
Quote Originally Posted by crazorfrazor View Post
Installed it, NO SUCCESS.
Simply use the Compatibility Mode.

If all this does not work,follow the next steps:

Update your vista to the newest version.
Maybe you need to install the ServicePacks and Visual C++ 2008. (Newer Version)
Why did you stayed with Vista ?

Maybe I don't like WinCrap, But you should at least upgrade to 7, If you can say "Upgrade"... Just don't go with Vista..
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Why did you stayed with Vista ?

Maybe I don't like WinCrap, But you should at least upgrade to 7, If you can say "Upgrade"... Just don't go with Vista..
what are you using then?

lunix or mac os
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Why did you stayed with Vista ?

Maybe I don't like WinCrap, But you should at least upgrade to 7, If you can say "Upgrade"... Just don't go with Vista..
wut? OS X Girl? :P
Ok, apparently when I went to bed, there was an overnight update. I ran the Rewritten Aimbot and it was successful. I'm downloading my modded server tools again to see if they will work.
if it still doesnt work, update your NET framework
i knew someone will need the redistributables so i made a VC++ redistributable pack 2005 x86/x64, 2008 x86/x64 and 2010 x86/x64 so download the attachment below i will post virusscan but its officially downloaded from microsoft.com install all of x86 redistributables and download .NET Framework 4.0 and directx
DirectX June 2010 Download - Microsoft
install everything and then try

Sorry can anyone download and the do the virusscan it took 30 mins to upload attachment my upload rate is 30kb/s its not virus
Quote Originally Posted by SPA777174 View Post
i knew someone will need the redistributables so i made a VC++ redistributable pack 2005 x86/x64, 2008 x86/x64 and 2010 x86/x64 so download the attachment below i will post virusscan but its officially downloaded from microsoft.com install all of x86 redistributables and download .NET Framework 4.0 and directx
DirectX June 2010 Download - Microsoft
install everything and then try

Sorry can anyone download and the do the virusscan it took 30 mins to upload attachment my upload rate is 30kb/s its not virus
Not the right place to post it tho....
Go to coding sections and just post a link here
Quote Originally Posted by SPA777174 View Post
i knew someone will need the redistributables so i made a VC++ redistributable pack 2005 x86/x64, 2008 x86/x64 and 2010 x86/x64 so download the attachment below i will post virusscan but its officially downloaded from microsoft.com install all of x86 redistributables and download .NET Framework 4.0 and directx
DirectX June 2010 Download - Microsoft
install everything and then try

Sorry can anyone download and the do the virusscan it took 30 mins to upload attachment my upload rate is 30kb/s its not virus
Nah.
People can download it by themselved on MyCrapSoft's Website, And Question Solved Anyways

~Attachement Removed
success! all working properly.
/marked as solved
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us