Selling Threads in Combat Arms Section

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Threads in Combat Arms Section
If you see a thread in the Combat Arms section and they are selling an account, and they include their team view info, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ENTER IN THE TEAM VIEW INFO. Why? If you do they will hack you, and keylog you, so please do not.
Thanks my nugga/me
Dizzam, I saw that guy that posted his TV info like 30 minutes ago. Thank god I didn't join.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Dizzam, I saw that guy that posted his TV info like 30 minutes ago. Thank god I didn't join.
And I deleted it.

/me
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


And I deleted it.

/me
Go SoSo! I love you. (no homo)

Keep up the good work.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post


Go SoSo! I love you. (no homo)

Keep up the good work.
I deleted like a hundred of them, they keep coming.

Tell dabis to IP ban. That'll stop them.
Why no sticky ?
Their trying to fuk mpghs ass with the key loggs
Sounds fun o_o
I think I joined team view. Lol im serious
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
I think I joined team view. Lol im serious
You just love getting keylogged dont you?
Hey WOW!
Soso, the Macho SuperSpedKid is finally contributing as a minion
wootwoot
Thanks for the heads up my bruddah xD
Why would anyone even join the teamview xD
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?