Shadow Pack Ultimate Edition

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Shadow Pack Ultimate Edition
Hey,

After spending alot of time working on this pack it is finally finished! I have uploaded some screenshots below of the final product. Sadly my virus protection was too good and quarintined WPE pro during the upload so the link will no be active im my pack. 100% Virus Free besides a few packet editors that may come up on your virus protection. I did not include the pages listed under index accept the Music Theme Changer. This tool I made allows you to swap out the boring warrock loading as well as lobby theme music with somthing that suites you better. Everything that I know of is 100% working although if you do come across a glitch please let me know.

Thanks,
ShadowSecret



Download Link: Downloadⓘ
File Size: 128mb......Sorry for the size but I packed alot of great features





everyone the link will be up in 20 min on m e g a u p l o a d. 4 pages of software 1 page of tutorials and 1 tool I made to change the warrock loading and lobby theme music with custom. Spent alot of time so I hope you all enjoy it

Some of the pack's software includes

VB 2008
Portable VB
C++
C#
Searchand Replace
Hex workshop
WinHex
Hackman
HEdit
010Editor
AXE
Cheat Engine
T-Search
Art Money
Cheat Finder
UGCS
Game Trainer
NSAUditor
TansuTCP
Network Activ
TSPE
Ethereal

Tuts:
Full Bright
Visual Dinar
No Fog
Vehical Overheat
and 2 address finding tuts.

This is almost all of the things I have on my pack and I have given all credits to the people who have created the tutorials.
You are a Leecher GTFO, and go back to stinky T-G-S beitch!
Dex made those chams and posted it here and you leech, so get the fuck out the country ****** to ur trailer park!
ShadowScret is a Leeching gay ******.
A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
CPsecure Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Ikarus Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Rising Antivirus Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing
Haven't tested it yet though.
Quote Originally Posted by st0l3n View Post
You are a Leecher GTFO, and go back to stinky T-G-S beitch!
Dex made those chams and posted it here and you leech, so get the fuck out the country ****** to ur trailer park!
ShadowScret is a Leeching gay ******.
He doesnt say its all hes, its nice btw he puts other poeples work in one pack, more usefull than downloading evry program, hack, ...

He said he credits so ... maybe DOWNLOAD the pack and look with credits ?
omg
this is really nice..

very nice indeed great job man..
i must say..

but the songs..
dont work for me..

and his name is in the title guys :/
Look, if you search D3D Hook , you'll find that shadowsecret posting it. Claimed that he posted on mpgh when he should of posted it on t-g-s. Then he refuses to take it off, which leaves me to believe he wants credit for what he did not do.
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
omg
this is really nice..

very nice indeed great job man..
i must say..

but the songs..
dont work for me..

and his name is in the title guys :/
I agree... I like the music but it just annoys me when it is on programs.
well ya..
it does.. and if ur playing legit and listening to music.. as a sniper on a hill..
u get fisted
it sux
noooo... i can't download from megaupload
wow thanks shit heads that is the last time I give this forum something! This is all my work except the tuts!!! I made this by myself with no help! I did not leech this because it is my own fucking work. Last time I post shit on these forums you ungratfull little shits
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us