ExclamationWhy Nexon WHY !!!

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Why Nexon WHY !!!
Why nexon did it ?
My non hacking account got banned with no reason .
And account will stay permanently banned

I did not hack on that account !
dw u probyl would be able to get urs unbanned in like a year
It was like Liutenant rank
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
It was like Liutenant rank
Yeah yeah. I lost my 2nd LT2 since February when I forgot my pass and don't have access to that email and I did not hafta post that on MPGH or rage.
Mods or maybe you've hacked on it at least once.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Yeah yeah. I lost my 2nd LT2 since February when I forgot my pass and don't have access to that email and I did not hafta post that on MPGH or rage.
Good job. I got my CSM class 1 banned, and I didn't start a thread about it or flame either
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
Why nexon did it?
because Nexon hates you.
normally i'd
but wow thats just sad... so good luck on starting over or, you could until the cows come home and pray to the gods nexon prays to...
Quote Originally Posted by Ludious View Post
normally i'd
but wow thats just sad... so good luck on starting over or, you could until the cows come home and pray to the gods nexon prays to...
Hehehehe.... I started again now I'm MSG1 with 3 perms 36K GP which is way more than my 2nd LT2. Sometimes starting new is better.
I maybe Quit CA And start playing Battlefield Bad Company 2
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
I maybe Quit CA And start playing Battlefield Bad Company 2
Yeah! I'm gonna play that soon after my Steam finishes updating. Fucking Steam takes so long.
Well sir, try to submit a ticked and take some time.
Quote Originally Posted by Sm4rtAlley View Post
Well sir, try to submit a ticked and take some time.
Sumbit what ?
That's why you gotta be 100% legit like /me
did you curse at a GM? lol
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us