=/ We need more hacking teams

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
=/ We need more hacking teams
We have like 98% of the users on this forum hacking the most hackable noob-friendly game in the world, War Rock. I think we should make more hacking teams so we can get the other parts of the forum more active. Like, the gunz hack sectoin. Last post was years ago. But then what do I know, i'm just a jetamay.
Gunz sucks

Wolfteam is better
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
We have like 98% of the users on this forum hacking the most hackable noob-friendly game in the world, War Rock. I think we should make more hacking teams so we can get the other parts of the forum more active. Like, the gunz hack sectoin. Last post was years ago. But then what do I know, i'm just a jetamay.


we have gunz section???
wtf? since when
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
we have gunz section???
wtf? since when
Lol ALWAYZ I posted some of my hacks up there but like 2 years ago so thats fucked up now.
I'm can download the game again and make some new cheats but no one cares its not a played game, only people that are new to the game still play it or so i think.
Ill think about it.
gunz blows
GunZ is kinda pointless to hack nowadays, most of the best/fun hacks are impossible to make now... They improved security a lot.

I don't think anybody can be assed to make a bypass for these same reasons, it's just not worth it.

What should be really invested on, are CS:S hacks. I just have no idea how to make hacks for it...
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
GunZ is kinda pointless to hack nowadays, most of the best/fun hacks are impossible to make now... They improved security a lot.

I don't think anybody can be assed to make a bypass for these same reasons, it's just not worth it.

What should be really invested on, are CS:S hacks. I just have no idea how to make hacks for it...
GTFO nurse

CS:S is gay

There's no cracks for it

Wolfteam is pretty good

I just like the part where I can turn wolf and climb the walls
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
GTFO nurse

CS:S is gay

There's no cracks for it

Wolfteam is pretty good

I just like the part where I can turn wolf and climb the walls
STFU before I go beat you up, shifty-eyed gook!
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
STFU before I go beat you up, shifty-eyed gook!
GTFO Portuguese chigger!
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
GunZ is kinda pointless to hack nowadays, most of the best/fun hacks are impossible to make now... They improved security a lot.

I don't think anybody can be assed to make a bypass for these same reasons, it's just not worth it.

What should be really invested on, are CS:S hacks. I just have no idea how to make hacks for it...
i do
look to css section
every hacker who come here and wanna join mpgh but after a while they meet faggs like u and leave.

take a look at:
-Magikbullet
-Zedederian
-System79
-developer

and few more warrock hackers.


perhaps banning u might be the solution ;p
Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
every hacker who come here and wanna join mpgh but after a while they meet faggs like u and leave.

take a look at:
-Magikbullet
-Zedederian
-System79
-developer

and few more warrock hackers.


perhaps banning u might be the solution ;p
You left out Jesse900
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
You left out Jesse900
Jessica was gay
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
Jessica was gay
You have room to talk
Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
every hacker who come here and wanna join mpgh but after a while they meet faggs like u and leave.

take a look at:
-Magikbullet
-Zedederian
-System79
-developer

and few more warrock hackers.


perhaps banning u might be the solution ;p
Wow, I sure that wasn't to me. I didn't say we had few hackers. I'm saying we have alot hacking one game.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?