ExclamationRequest VISUAL BASIC Help Please

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Request VISUAL BASIC Help Please
How do you insert text on crossfire like a spammer/macro?

I tried sendkeys "w" but it won't print the key on the game. Please help me, thanks!
You meen when some players say:
MPGH OWNS!
MPGH OWNS!
MPGH OWNS!
MPGH OWNS!

It's an example

Or you want a hotkey?
Options.
Community
You will see , F1 F2 F3 Etc.

Type your sentence in one of the F's
and save it
I don't think he is asking for that
Quote Originally Posted by HustlaOwnz View Post
How do you insert text on crossfire like a spammer/macro?

I tried sendkeys "w" but it won't print the key on the game. Please help me, thanks!
Yeh, i think he is.

He's using a program like Shortkeys or W/E
he wants to spam. So you insert a macro

So he can press F1 instead of "W"

"Less QQ More PEW PEW"
Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
Yeh, i think he is.

He's using a program like Shortkeys or W/E
he wants to spam. So you insert a macro

So he can press F1 instead of "W"

"Less QQ More PEW PEW"
Yes thats what I want, when you hit a hotkey it prints text on CF like:
YOU GOT OWNED BY HUSTLA
YOU GOT OWNED BY HUSTLA
YOU GOT OWNED BY HUSTLA
YOU GOT OWNED BY HUSTLA

I just can't get it to send that text on the game since I guess Cross Fire blocks the sendkeys function some how.
Quote Originally Posted by HustlaOwnz View Post
Yes thats what I want, when you hit a hotkey it prints text on CF like:
YOU GOT OWNED BY HUSTLA
YOU GOT OWNED BY HUSTLA
YOU GOT OWNED BY HUSTLA
YOU GOT OWNED BY HUSTLA

I just can't get it to send that text on the game since I guess Cross Fire blocks the sendkeys function some how.
Sorry forgot to mention also, what do you mean Options, Community I dont see that on this site. Please someone help me!

>>>MPGH needs to add an edit button for your post.
Quote Originally Posted by HustlaOwnz View Post
Sorry forgot to mention also, what do you mean Options, Community I dont see that on this site. Please someone help me!

>>>MPGH needs to add an edit button for your post.
There is an Edit Button.

Also... i'm talking about crossfire.

You do that ingame.
I don't see an edit button. And yes I want it in CF, where can I find a source for it?
Hm, his question is very confusing.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?