[SOLVED]Banned?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Banned?
Wtf..
I just started COD MW2 and found out that I got banned

While I NEVER hack on that account...
Seriously?
I can hardly belive that, you posted millions of post's with ur coding for an XP Mod.
Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
I can hardly belive that, you posted millions of post's with ur coding for an XP Mod.
thats for my VAC banned account
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
thats for my VAC banned account
Another thing, if you ever used vac chaos, you close it and your mw2 files change. That could be the cause of your ban too. I noticed that cause i can't join anyones lobby after i use vac chaos. So something must be changed.
maby somebuddy hacked your account and used hacks on it?
Quote Originally Posted by dutchtimer View Post
maby somebuddy hacked your account and used hacks on it?
Well that would suck ):

Maybe... U cant get banned for lvling up in random Modded lobbys right? That would suck more then anything else
Some ppl have been banned because they accidently joined modded lobbies I heard.

Anyway, you are banned, we can't unban you.
/Marked solved.
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
Some ppl have been banned because they accidently joined modded lobbies I heard.

Anyway, you are banned, we can't unban you.
/Marked solved.
AAARGH

That sucks, imma get fat on potatos now

check my progress in my siggy
|
|
|
\/
well.. if you went from 0 to 70 with 10 prestige with no playing time,
that Ive heard bans you also..
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
well.. if you went from 0 to 70 with 10 prestige with no playing time,
that Ive heard bans you also..
Yep
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us