Hello, a friend just told me about VAC (i'm new to MW2 Hacking/Modding). I have been running a standard BOX ESP/Aimbot hack from MPGH for a few days without VAC, will I get banned? I have also used basic server mods.
Yerp, very likely to be banned. Sorry!
wrong section buddy.,
if your using legit mw2 without vac blocker most likely your flagged and going to be banned soon,
Well what do I do? I want to make a new STEAM account for MW2, but it says my activation code is already in use by my original account. Does anyone know what I can do?
Wait, and see if you get banned, theres nothing else you could do!
If I get banned, any idea how long until it will be? I'm going to stop playing for a little bit, I don't want to waste time on a game I will most likely not be able to play again on PC. If I do get banned, is there anyway to still play? I mean, will it still say that my activation code is in use by another account?
Originally Posted by nickmouse9
If I get banned, any idea how long until it will be? I'm going to stop playing for a little bit, I don't want to waste time on a game I will most likely not be able to play again on PC. If I do get banned, is there anyway to still play? I mean, will it still say that my activation code is in use by another account?
In my oppinion if you are above 50% sure that you are gonna get banned, then you can hack ur ass of till that... you gonna get banned anyways so use that delay to hack as much as you can. If you are banned you can download alteriwnet it's a free game conversion. Use google to find i cause outside links are not allowed. Alteriwnet is mw2 that connects to their server where you can play on. Basicly a fake iwnet... (ftw)
Originally Posted by nickmouse9
Well what do I do? I want to make a new STEAM account for MW2, but it says my activation code is already in use by my original account. Does anyone know what I can do?
1 key code per steam account, buy new mw2 game on a new steam account
Originally Posted by nickmouse9
If I get banned, any idea how long until it will be? I'm going to stop playing for a little bit, I don't want to waste time on a game I will most likely not be able to play again on PC. If I do get banned, is there anyway to still play? I mean, will it still say that my activation code is in use by another account?
banned = forever
doesn't matter if you play for a-bit or long, once they tag/flag you expect the worse...might be a 1% chance of no-ban..and as apple said alteriw is the last option for you to play public games, unless you wanna play just private, but that's plain boring...