How about this?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
How about this?
We remove the thing that stops you from posting if you don't have enough characters!

It pisses me off and every single time I want to just say one word and sound cool it tells me I can't!
how about this?


no!
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
how about this?


no!
You see?

You could've just said "No"

But it wouldn't have let you

So you had to add in the "how about this?"

My suggestion is pure ownage

Bow down
i didn't "have" to add it. i can get around the filter. i put it in there to mock you, genius

you got annoying really fast. now you're a ******. so stfu. no one likes your ideas. it's put in place to cut down on dumbasses spamming, and everyone once in awhile some moron bitches about it. it's not going to change, so just stop trying
No, I'd also prefer it there was no minimum characters. It's pretty useless since everybody can get around it..
how about you go and die?
Quote Originally Posted by gunot View Post
how about you go and die?
yes, this is accurate


Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
No, I'd also prefer it there was no minimum characters. It's pretty useless since everybody can get around it..
not everyone. only us. the ****** spammers have no idea, so the system works
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
No !
3 words W00t you bypassed the thing n03's


D:

lol
How ?
Wow, In an attempt to bypass the filter, I made a new face A_A
(o)(o)
) (
( V )
HAPPY FACE FTW!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us